Get vaccinated, get rewarded
Gurriny Yealamucka supports the government’s national COVID-19 vaccination program and wants to reward community members for being vaccinated and doing your part to save lives and livelihoods.
Protect yourself and get rewarded
Vaccinations are an effective way to protect ourselves and our loved ones against COVID-19. That’s why Gurriny supports the Australian government’s national COVID-19 vaccination program and wants to reward you for being fully vaccinated and doing your part to save lives and livelihoods.
Because every vaccination brings us closer together and closer to the life we used to know.
Community members who receive an COVID vaccination or booster shot before May 7 will be rewarded with a selection of incentives:
- $30 Community Cash Voucher to spend at either the Yarrabah Supermarket, Bakery, or Service Station.
- $30 Telstra Phone Credit voucher
- Plus, each family will receive a pack of 5 x Rapid Antigen Test kits (RAT)
We all know that prices are going up, the cost of groceries and fresh fruit and vegetables is starting to get out of control.
That’s why, Gurriny Yealamucka are happy to reward community members with this vaccination incentive.
We are also more than happy to support local business in Yarrabah, building our community’s economy and creating job.
Protect yourself, your family and your Mob – get vaccinated.
Gurriny Yealamucka Health Service – Culturally Safe Care!
Terms and conditions:
- Incentive campaign commences April 1 and concludes close of business May 6
- Vaccinations are available for all eligible members of the population aged 5 or above
- Incentives are available only to eligible Indigenous community members - however eligible ALL community members can receive their prescribed COVID vaccination
- 1 x $30 voucher per person per vaccination shot (an eligible family coming in with 3 eligible children requiring their 2nd shot, plus if mum and dad require a booster would receive $150 in Community Cash Vouchers – 5 vaccinations x $30 voucher each)
- The box of 5 x RATs would be given to each eligible family, regardless of the number of vaccinations received.
- Vouchers cannot be used for the purchase of tobacco products